Kate Moss's Best Beauty Tips
From her signature red lip to her fabulous faux-tan, Kate Moss is an icon of British beauty. She always looks effortlessly chic and timeless. And here are her best beauty tips ever.
- Lipstick ~ "I love lipstick," she says. "It makes me feel more 'done'. I wear a beige lip in the day, but red when I'm going somewhere." Her faves are Rimmel London Kate Lipstick 003 (soft nude pink) and Rimmel London Kate Matte Lipstick 110 (scarlet red).
- Concealer ~ Kate loves a natural complexion and her must have concealer is Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage. I love this too. It's the perfect under-eye brightener. Go get it!
- Fragrance ~ Kate is a huge vintage fan, and she even named one of her fragrances "Vintage". One of her all-time favourite scents is the pretty and delicate Penhaligon's Bluebell.
- Skin ~ When it comes to looking after her skin, Kate really loves using the entire Creme de la Mer range, and I couldn't agree more. The moisturising lotion gives the skin a gorgeous glow. She also uses Kiehl's Creme de Corps all over her body to help maintain her St Tropez tan.
- Eyeliner ~ It's no surprise that Kate loves mascara and eyeliner. "I can't live without black eyeliner ~ it's my absolute essential." Her fave is the Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Pencil in black (of course). This eyeliner is so good and does not budge.
- Hair ~ Kate's hair always looks great, and she keeps it looking natural and relaxed with a dry shampoo, such as Kevin Murphy Fresh Hair.
- Face ~ With the cold weather, Kate's complexion often needs extra hydration and she uses Clarins Blue Orchid Face Treatment Oil to revitalise and nourish her skin.
Love, Elle xo