~ My Must-Have Make Up Brushes ~
I don't own a tonne of make-up brushes. In fact, I probably own around twelve. For me, it's not really necessary to own hundreds of brushes that just sit there looking pretty. So here are a few trusty tools that I absolutely love and use all the time.
- THE FOUNDATION BRUSH ~ Definitely a must-have. I love a flat, tapered style that allows my foundation to evenly glide across the skin without any streaks.
- THE CONTOUR/CHEEK DEFINER ~ I love this little stunner. It has a flat round disc to hold onto when contouring. This brush sweeps my bronzer right under the cheekbone through to the hairline to show perfectly sculptured cheeks.
- THE MEDIUM EYE SHADOW BRUSH ~ The perfect blender. Any eye shadow can be blended seamlessly with this brush. I always have a clean medium fluffy eye shadow brush to blend a smoky eye or add some dimension in the eye crease.
- THE POINTED SHADOW BRUSH ~ This brush places eye shadow perfectly along the lash line and also helps build up a smoky eye.
- THE BROW FILLER ~ The handy angled brush has waxy flat bristles and it's amazing for filling in tricky brows without them looking drawn on.
- THE CONCEALER BRUSH ~ Takes away the dark circles beautifully and is also great for placing primer on the eyelids.
- THE HIGHLIGHTING BRUSH ~ Brilliant for cream or powder blushes and the short natural and synthetic bristles make it super easy to use.
- THE FAN BRUSH ~ A must-have for sweeping the perfect amount of highlighter or illuminizer along the top of the cheekbones.
Want to know how to clean you make-up brushes like a pro?
Here's how: www.elle.com.au
Love, Elle xo